dovecot: upgraded to v. 2.2.2
Roundcube: upgraded to v. 0.9.1
-dovecot-pigeonhole: upgraded to stable 0.4.0 version
-dovecot: upgraded to v. 2.2.1 The configuration has been modified to use the sql/mysql driver in place of the vpopmail one; the password is now sended in plain text
-dovecot-pigeonhole: upgraded to latest development version
-RoundCube: imap_auth_type has been set to NULL to send the password in plain text and make dovecot's auth happy
-the dovecot's expunge shell script was simplyfied. Using the sql driver solved all issues of the old vpopmail backend related to the missing iteration feature.
Roundcube: upgraded to v. 0.9.0
All rc plugins have been updated as well
new combined patch: qmail-auth updated to latest v. 0.8.1 Added authentication by recipient domain for qmail-remote. Look at README.auth for further details
new combined patch: some code adjustments in qmail-smtpd.c smtpd_ehlo() to restore total compatibility with esmtp-size patch
new combined patch: qmail-auth has been updated to the latest v. 0.7.6. Look at README.auth for further details
ucspi-tpc6: updated to v. 0.98
- 2013.01.28 new combined patch released: fixed an issue on qmail-pop3d which was causing a double +OK after the pass command (thanks to Rakesh, Orbit and Simplex for helping in testing and troubleshooting)
- 2013.01.27 ucspi-tpc6: updated to v. 0.97
- 2013.01.06 ucspi-tpc6 0.96 by E.Hoffmann replace the ucspi-tcp 0.88 by DJB. It provides IPv6 and rblsmtpd greetdelay support
combined patch modified. The variable GREETDELAY was renamed to SMTPD_GREETDELAY just to avoid conflicts with the GREETDELAY variable inside rblsmtpd
qmail-smtpd/run file modified accordingly
- 2012.11.14 Roundcube: upgraded to v. 0.8.4
- 2012.11.10 Roundcube: upgraded to v. 0.8.3. Autologon plugin: modified
- 2012-10-31 new combined patch: qmail-auth has been updated to the latest v. 0.7.5. Look at README.auth for further details
The qmail-forcetls patch was simplyfied accordingly.
- 2012.10.25 vpopmail: upgraded to v. 5.4.33 (now marked as stable). Be aware that you have to recompile netqmail, qmailadmin and vqadmin as well.
qmailadmin: upgraded to v. 1.2.16
- 2012.10.19 Roundcube: added context menu, autologon and logout_redirect plugins
- 2012.10.18 Roundcube: upgraded to v. 0.8.2
- 2012.10.11 dovecot: upgraded to v. 2.1.10
dovecot-pigeonhole: upgraded to v.0.3.3
- 2012.10.10 fixed vQadmin 'invalid language' issue (see vQadmin page for details http://notes.sagredo.eu/node/26)
- 2012.09.19 ClamAV: upgraded to v. 0.97.6
- 2012.09.04 zipdownload Roundcube's plugin: modified to gain compatibility to v. 0.8.1 (thanks to taki)
- 2012.08.31 Roundcube: upgraded to v. 0.8.1
dovecot: upgraded to v. 2.1.9
- 2012.08.07 Roundcube: upgraded to v. 0.8.0
- 2012.05.26 dovecot-pigeonhole: upgraded to v 0.3.1
- 2012.05.24 dovecot: upgraded to v. 2.1.6
- 2012-04-25 new combined patch: added qmail-remote CRLF (thanks to Pierre Lauriente for the help on testing and troubleshooting)
The qmail-remote CRLF patch solved a problem of broken headers after sieve forwarding that was caused by a bad handling of the CR (carriage return) by qmail-remote. The issue is also reported here http://www.dt.e-technik.uni-dortmund.de/~ma/qmail-bugs.html
- 2012.04.16 new combined patch: added qmail-tap
- 2012.03.19 the syntax of the qmail section of this guide has been revised (a big thanks to Dave Martin)
2012.03.03 dovecot: upgraded to v. 2.1.1
The configuration files have been updated: the most important change was the location of the auth_socket_path variable inside 10-mail.conf
2012.02.17 dovecot: upgraded to v. 2.1.0
dovecot-pigeonhole: upgraded to v.0.3.0
- 2012.02.08: esmtp-size patch added to my combined patch
- 2012.01.29: New combined patch released: added doublebounce-trim patch
- 2012.01.21 Roundcube: updated to v. 0.7.1. All plugins have been updated to latest version as well.
- 2011.12.13 dnsbl.sorbs.org is not on my RBL examples anymore, as it proved to be a bad list. It's rejecting gmail's IPs and also confusing the IP of my own server as dynamic.
2011.12.12 New combined patch released.
-update_tmprsadh modified to chown the .pem files to vpopmail to avoid hang-ups during the smtp conversation on port 587 caused by permission problems.
2011.10.06 New combined patch released.
-qmail-remote.c: fixed. It was not going into tls on authentication (thanks to Krzysztof Gajdemski)
-force-tls now quits if the starttls command is not provided when required (thanks to Jacekalex)
2011.09.30 Dovecot: upgraded to v. 2.0.15
dovecot-pigeonhole: upgraded to v . 0.2.4
ICU: upgraded to v. 4.8.1
- 2011.09.29 RoundCube: upgraded to v. 0.6. All plugins have been updated to latest version
- 2011.08.13 RoundCube: upgraded to v. 0.5.4 (security fix)
2011.07.27 Big patch updated. My force-tls patch allows the management of STARTTLS and CRAM-MD5 variables in the run file, so that there's no need to recompile each time anymore.
I also added the "qmail-inject-null-sender" patch by Stéphane Cottin, which addresses a bug on qmail-inject
- 2011.07.23 The configuration of dovecot was updated to allow maildir++ (thanks to Nicolas) on files 90-quota.conf and 20-imap.conf
- 2011.07.15 The combined patch has been updated: an issue which caused the compilation's break down of qmail on 64b platforms has been fixed
- 2011.07.03 Added support for rblsmtpd. Added a page about the greetdelay patch.
2011.06.28 New combined patch released. Added ext-todo and big-todo patches, which adress the "silly qmail syndrome" on big servers.
rblsmtpd patched for greeting delay.
- 2011.06.24 Spamassassin: updated to v. 3.3.2
- 2011.06.02 Roundcube: updated to v. 0.5.3 (2 important bug fixes)
- 2011.05.29 Dovecot: added a page concerning the purging of expired emails from Trash/Junk
- 2011.05.25 RoundCube: updated to v. 0.5.2. Updated almost all roundcube's plugin to latest version.
- 2011.05.17 Added Luca Morettoni's qmail-rblchk
- 2011.04.19 Dovecot-2.0.12 upgrade; dovecot-pigeonhole v.0.2.3 upgrade
2011.04.06 Vermulen's TLS patch updated (security fix, see http://www.kb.cert.org/vuls/id/555316).
New qmail combined patch released.
- 2011.02.25 Added DKIM patch and related page
- 2010.12.12 first release of this guide and related qmail patch